ASAP is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Information about you will be used in accordance with this privacy statement and local laws.
Asaptech Limited may amend this policy from time to time. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any change(s).
How we use information
- Registration detailsabout users for security and improved services
- Demographic details during services and related withsecurity and welfare
- Details required by law
- Information required to collect and pay any fees as needed
- Record keeping
- Information to keep our application and services secure
- Details to keep our services more customized to users
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using internal chat facility, text messages or email addresses that you have provided
- To customize services or improve your experience with us, according to your interests we may contact you by internal chat facility, text messages or email
- We reserve the right on suspicion about anybody to conclude checks that are more vigorous.
What information we are collecting
- Name, gender
- disability, age
- contact information including email, address, mobile number
- profile picture
- services requested and preferences, type of car, distance, start and end point, date and time, communication between us and you or driver
- payment method, amount, date and time
- other information you choose to give us
- documentation required by law
Information we may collect
- We may record chat application with calls and mobile calls and text, date and time, sms and related information, applicable phone numbers.
- We may need location when an app is running and approximate place based on internet protocol address. We may collect location information from apps in your device. Also log information, what may include; date and time, applications crashes, services failure or other system activity. During your activity, pages viewed and third-party site or services you were using before interacting with our service. Pixel tags are the process of using a 1X1 pixel transparent .gif to identify a visit or event on a webpage. It also allows to read and place cookies. It can identify iP address, date and time, and browser used.
- We may additionally, advertising identifiers, serial number, and device motion information, and mobile network information, UDI- unique device identifier.
- We may collect information about your device. Model, operating system and version, application version/s, file names and preferred language.
A cookie is a small file that asks permissions to be placed, on your mobile derive or computer’s hard drive. These permissions might be for information about system, thisallows applications to respond to you as individual, and visit particular site. Application can learn to customize based on your needs preferences, and behaviors, also remembering information about your use of services like passwords, name, time, and browser.
We may use traffic log cookies to make sure what pages are used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Cookies help us provide you with a better surfing experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our promotional codes, that can be forwarded to third person to activate may be referenced in between you two.
Advertising and links
When you click a site, web sends back bunch of HTML code that tells the browser where to get content and how to format it. Part of the code is link known as an ad tag.
Information we may share with third parties.
We are not bound to provide any information with regards to drivers to anyone except to law enforcement organisations or/and our business partners,with our absolute discretion.
Your Information may be accessible for third parties outside ofEuropean Economic Area, strictly for the purpose of work, if they are business contractor/s hired by us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We try to ensure all the reasonable protection methods are in place. We recommend you would take reasonable security precautions when using your device: Guard and pin and password protect, try not override your smartphone security settings, install applications from trusted sources, use software to protect your phone, accept updates and patches. Keep your details up to date by updating your profile through application.Notify us immediately when you think that somebody has access into your account without your consent.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org, or on our postal address: ASAPTech Limited, S9, Worth Corner, Turners Hill Road, Crawley, RH10 7SL[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]